Tuesday, September 30, 2008

bikes, beans, and babes.


detroit new cam 170
Originally uploaded by musterni
This weekend is rapidly approaching.

Which, thank god, because that means I am one day closer to packing up my bike and my best friends and hitting the dusty trails to Chicago for the weekend.

I've decided the only cure for the chronic dissatisfaction I've been experiencing with certain aspects of my life, is to do the obvious, and run away from it (if only for a little while, to another city....where I shall drown my problems in alcoholic beverages, bike rides, and dance parties.

So this weekend shall be a bit of an escape and a reason to see some faces I haven't seen in a while.
Pictures will be posted upon my return to the trustiest mitten of them all.

Well, seeing as it is now almost 2 am. and I've got more merchandising homework than I know what to do with, I am regretfully pulling myself away from my trusted dell and resuming my activities that are not as fun as what I'm doing now.

Goodnight babes,
n.

1 comment:

Ali Rose said...

COME TO NYC!
We can drown our sorrows!