Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Soundtrack to my immediate futue.


1. Broken Social Scene- Anthem for a 17 year old girl
2. The Silent Years- Goddamn you.
3. Cocorosie- Haitian love song
4. Ida Maria- I like you better when you're naked
5. MF Doom- One beer
6. The Smiths- This charming man
7. Adele- Melt my heart to stone
8. Carole King- It's too late
9. Chairlift- Bruises
10. Cut Copy- Hearts on fire
11. Feist- 1234 (VanShe remix)
12. Dolly Parton- Jolene
13. Lykke Li- Im good, I'm gone
14. Maps and Atlases- The ongoing horrible
15. Bat for Lashes- Prescilla


I'm writing for the sake of having something to do other than write my paper at this point. My life feels so hectic that I can't even form a solid thought to write down. There's more legal trouble in life. I just can't seem to get out of the fog with that one. But everything will get better. It always does. I have to believe that. But for now I'm still a little salty over a handful things and feel mildly violent towards my P.O. but it will be holiday time soon and hopefully the Chrismakkuh cheer will make that subside. Until then I shall continue to sit here, listen to my music, procrastinate on my homework until there is no feasible amount of time left to do it, and watch cheaters.

God help me.

-N.

No comments: